Saturday, February 1, 2014

Have you heard the news?

News flash!!!!! Artist-crafter guest instructor Kathie Deluca has agreed to join the team for our upcoming Mixed Media Madness Retreat! If you haven't seen Kathie's work, let me tell you it is yummy!  Samples will be in the store soon. Mandy has already dropped off two altered book samples that you need to see to believe. And- I am not telling just yet- but Catherine is cooking up some amazing stuff for her class. 
If you haven't signed up yet, you might want to jump on this now. Space is limited and filling fast. The retreat will be at John Carver inn, Plymouth. Check them out on-line... The rooms look gorgeous. And there is a spa (which I plan to squeeze in for sure). Rumor has it that there will be some cool goodies and surprises. 
March is such a dreary month, but this year I am actually looking forward to it. So, mark your calendars and reserve your spot. March 21-23. Hope to see you there!
Chris

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Chris. You must see Mandy's altered book samples to see how amazing they are. It will also be great to see Kathie's, Catherine's and Chris's samples because you'll fall so much in love with each project that you'll have no choice but to secure a spot for yourself at the Mixed Media Madness Retreat. I have and I can't wait till March 21st. I've been to other retreats, but this one is filled with so many great projects and guest instructors and fun time, that it far surpasses all those others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you soon for a visit!