Sunday, April 27, 2014

Important Announcement for AAW folks!!!!

Hi Ladies!!! Mark your calendars- there will be no AAW in May. The store will be closed on the last Sunday of the month and Catherine Scanlon will be teaching a class on the Sunday before. So, we will meet next on the last Sunday of June.

We need to decide what we want to alter next. Actually a few good suggestions would be welcome, so we can get the items ready for you. Last month, someone mentioned mousetraps. I think wooden spoons may have been mentioned once. 

Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the May date. Maybe we could do a group outing instead? Go to Fuller Craft Museum or something??

    I found ginormous wooden clothes pins that I thought might be fun to do. Mousetraps sound fun and wooden/metal spoons sound fun too.

    I still have my puzzle pieces, window and heart to finish. YIKES... I'd better get working!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, let's definitely do a museum day in May. Love the clothespin idea. Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think mouse traps are cute ( minus) the mouse! I think they have them at the $$$ store .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you soon for a visit!