Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mixed Media with Donna-Marie...

 Hi gang!  Donna here and I'm back from Stampaway in Cincinnati and am so excited about the next mixed media class coming up at Kept with Donna-Marie!  Yes, you read that right -- THIS Donna is excited about mixed media!  I'm slowly coming out of my box.  I met Donna-Marie last year in NH and we formed a great relationship.  When I checked out her blog, I immediately called Kim to get her on board at Kept Kreations.  You all know that I am not a mixed media artist, but I just love Donna-Marie's style and am chomping at the bit to do one of her "faces" projects.  As a reminder, here's her project:


I don't know why these faces call to me, but I'm on board.  Don't miss out on this class - she's a great teacher and is talented in so many mediums.  And this comes from ME - a non-mixed media teacher!  So call the store right away and reserve your seat.  I'll be the one sitting right next to Donna-Marie so I can drink in all of her gloriousness with these faces.  Can't wait -- save the date - Saturday, August 24the from 11am to 2pm.  I might even have Charlie bake!  Quick, call the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you soon for a visit!