Sunday, October 6, 2013

Busy, busy....

This was quite a busy week. You know, the kind of week where you dash from one thing to another. I finally got caught up with things, just in time for the weekend. And this is what I did.....!

The picture quality isn't great, so let me describe a few details. I hauled out my box of goodies from Coffee Break Designs. The window, bat wings, tree, lock, tombstones and potion bottles are all Masonite pieces from CBD. I embossed them with various colored powders from the Piccolo line (I love those awesome powders!) The flower is a brass charm from Vintaj, rubbed with Inca Gold paints from VivaDecor. There are also some Stickles around some edges, and Mud Puddles in the cemetery. 

It looks soooo good hanging in my living room! So, what did YOU do this weekend?

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you soon for a visit!