Thursday, September 26, 2013

Chris and Donna Do Houston

Well, folks. We are finally off to the much anticipated Collins Show in Houston, Texas. As the show does not begin until tomorrow, I have no fun new crafty stuff to post. Thus, I shall have to entertain you with dialogue from our journey.

From the Logan Express bus-
"Ummmmm....did we just miss our stop?"

From the sidewalk in front of the (wrong) bus stop-
"Donna.....that doesn't look like your bag. I think someone took yours."
"HOLY CRAP!!!!"

From Johnny Rockets in the airport-
"Yes, I AM getting fries AND onion rings! I am just so upset about your bag that I need comfort food. (That's my story and I am sticking to it.)

From the plane-
"Oh, my gosh...MAYDAY MAYDAY pass me those napkins!!! Quick!!"
"Eeeeewwww. Do you think the air pressure caused that?"
" I dunno, but I am never bringing my Wink of Stella black marker on an airplane again!"

From our flight attendant-
"Yes. That's what happens to liquid pens at this altitude." (And she was gracious enough to not end that sentence with "you foolish airhead".)

All this drama.....and to think the plane hasn't even landed yet.  For sure, this will not be a dull weekend. So, my crafty peeps- stay tuned for pictures and inside info on the Collins Show. I know we will learn a lot of great info we can share with you. And what have we learned already, Grasshopper???   Wink of Stella pens prefer to take the bus!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you soon for a visit!