Tuesday, September 10, 2013

White pens accents

This is the final post regarding white pens. I wanted to showcase how these pens work on an actual design with the different mediums from the previous post. It's nothing fancy but this should give you and idea how these will work when you use them in your creations.


I used the same six pens from the previous post each one is on a separate part of the design that is seen in the photos.


Tombow markers...

Faber-Castell india ink...

Faber-Castell color pencils...

Gelly Roll metallic...

Faber-Castell watercolor pencils...

Faber-Castell gelatos...


Winston-Newton watercolor paints...



I think the pens look best on the Faber-Castell PITT pens with the india ink. I hope these posts have helped you see the differences in these pens. I hope you enjoy using the white pen in your projects.

Susan C.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you soon for a visit!