Monday, September 30, 2013

Stay tuned...

Hello Kept Women!  Donna here just to let you know I may have some pics to put on the blog tomorrow.  Way too tired tonite - gotta start getting Craft-Dee BowZ orders out.  Chris and I had a JAM packed frenetic weekend of classes and selling on the trade show floor and I have a wee bit of jet lag right now.

I did some different classes than Chris as well as some of the same such as Ranger, Impression Obsession, Susan's Garden, and Maya Road.  I may have forgotten one in there.  Some of our projects are being shipped with the Craft-Dee BowZ trade show set-up and should arrive within the week.  If there's something in there, I'll pop a picture up for you to see.

Just as an aside, for those of you who actually read the Blog here, we'd love to get some feedback from you.  We sometimes feel like we are just talking to Cyberspace.  So drop us a line will ya?  We're trying our darndest to keep you up to date and informed. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, Looking forward to seeing more from the show, your class projects and what's new coming to the store. Get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it and see what y'all made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you soon for a visit!