Sunday, September 29, 2013

Susan's Garden by Sizzix

This was a class Donna and I took this evening. Susan's Garden is a Sizzix line of thin dies that are sculpted together to make gorgeous flowers. The line features a nifty toolkit that helps you put some life into your blossoms. I fell in love with these last spring and begged Kim to order me the kit, along with the die sets for the dogwood and lily. Next month, the winter line of flowers are being released and tonight we got a preview of the Pointsettia and dahlia. To my surprise, tonight's class was taught by Susan herself- the designer. She was really nice and a fantastic teacher! So, check out the picture below. I will be begging Kim to order these dies for me just as soon as they are released. And may be we should have a drop in class at the art bar?

                                                

2 comments:

  1. The poinsettia is gorgeous! What a gorgeous card would make for the holidays! Or even a headband for the little girls, of course that would mean you would have little girls...not me
    Hope the flight home goes well without any drama, then again I look forward to the entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrived home safely- no drama! I kinda miss the adrenalin rush!!! -cd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you soon for a visit!