Monday, November 5, 2012

Quilling!

Oh, boy. Just what I needed...another addiction. I took Maria's paper quilling class on Sunday at Kept Creations. Appropriate name for that store as pretty much everything I have made in classes there has been kept. Anyway, we made a holiday card with a detachable quilled snowflake ornament.
Naturally, I had to buy a few little essentials to do some quilling at home. And as I am sure you can guess, I was up way too late twirling those little paper strips into adorable designs. If this keeps up, I am going to need a 12-step program. I don't want to actually give up my addiction, you know- I just need to develop the will power to get myself to bed on time. I could use a sponsor to come over here and firmly tell me "Put down that tool and step away from the papers....!"
Well, I am going to sign off now. If I hurry, I can quill another ornament before bedtime!
CD

3 comments:

  1. Chris- I can't wait to see a picture of your Christmas tree, I bet every ornament is hand-made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris! Step away from the papers and throw the quilling tool to the floor. You need an intervention!

    Seriously fun though, shoot pic of your creations and post it for us to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aphid, I hesitate to admit this but I can't figure out how to post pictures on this blog! My iPad refuses to cooperate.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you soon for a visit!