Friday, November 16, 2012

Reaching out...


I’m going to put my two cents worth in here.  Chris and I (The Unlikely Duo OR The Opposite Twins) have worked hard to create 6 simple projects for you for  Those of you who have been coming to my classes all these years, know that SIMPLE is not a word you usually associate with my work.  I have evolved -- that’s all I’ll say.  

I trust you’ve all been reading the newsletter and hopefully this blog about what Chris and I have planned for you on Black Friday from 6pm to 9pm.  Kim is even throwing in some goodies to nosh on!  So I’m throwing out a challenge -- I’d love to see some faces from way back in the Scrapbook Cupboard days come walking into this class.  You know who you are!  First, I would love to see your faces and secondly, you’ll get to meet the mysterious Chris that we all talk about behind our hands.  Actually, she’s a hoot and puts on a great class.

So, come on you “old-timers”!  Sign up for this class and let’s at least get together and reminisce!  And you “regulars” -- life just wouldn’t be the same without you!  

You’ll only have until mid-day Wednesday (remember Kept is closed Monday and Tuesday) to sign up as we teachers need the time to prep for your class and that silly Turkey Day is sitting right in the middle of our plans.   

Hope to see you soon!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. "Simple" is a matter of perspective, my friends. Ask Donna about The Teacup Card.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you soon for a visit!